by Harleigh Hearts
In a perfect world, you and your prom date have the same friends and all your friends have asked each other to prom, which would make choosing your prom squad a no brainer. However, it’s possible that you have friends in multiple groups. So how do you decide which group to go to prom with?
Senior prom is a milestone and will be something you remember for the rest of your life. There are a few things to consider when deciding on which group to go to prom with and which after party to attend:
If you and your date are actually dating and you want to spend the whole evening together:
- Go to Prom with his friends and go to the after party with your friends or vice versa.
- Have both groups meet in one place to take pictures and ride to prom with his friends or your friends, attend both after parties.
- Choose one group to go to prom with, attend a different after party, arrange to meet the other group the next day for brunch.
If you and your date are just friends, it might be more important to spend more time with your friend group:
- Meet one group for pictures and ride to prom together, attend separate after parties.
- Meet his group for pictures and ride to prom together, sit with your friends at prom, attend separate after parties.
- Meet your group for pictures and ride to prom together, sit with his friends at prom, attend both after parties.
Just remember, the night is for BOTH of you and trying to find a solution that works for both of you is the best way to go. No matter what you decide the goal is to have a great time and to make memories that will last a lifetime. Having too many friends is a GOOD PROBLEM, so be thankful that you are not trying to find a group rather than deciding on which group to go with.
Choosing your prom squad might be hard, but choosing your prom dress should be easy. Be the best dressed in your prom squad with a gorgeous Mac Duggal prom dress. After all every Mac Girl knows, the only way to shine is in a Mac Duggal design.